With qualified retirement plans, what you don't know can hurt you.
True fiduciary risk management comes from operating your plan correctly. Our professional advisors assist you with establishing and documenting practices that support your fiduciary obligations. As Investment Advisor Representatives, we join you as a fiduciary on your plan for the investment advice we provide.
We guide you through a well-documented fiduciary governance process to oversee your retirement plan.
This process includes reviewing numerous aspects of your plan, such as:
- Developing and maintaining an Investment Policy Statement.
- Ensuring you have an appropriate Investment selection, monitoring and replacement process.
- Assisting you by providing an Employee financial wellness and education program.
- Keeping plan fiduciaries apprised of Legislative updates that may impact your Plan or employees.
- Reviewing Plan Fees annually and performing market pricing analysis and plan benchmarking on a periodic basis.
- Providing fiduciary education to your Plan fiduciaries and helping you understand many of your compliance requirements.
If you don't possess the expertise to perform your fiduciary functions alone it is wise to consider the support of experts to assist you with those responsibilities.
Providing fiduciary guidance and support to corporate retirement plan is our business.
Interested in learning how we can help your company improve its retirement plan oversight process?